Reasons the APS Micro-Inverter was chosen as the technology of choice include:
- Each modules has it's own MPPT tracker, therefore the shading has dramatically less effect on the entire array.
- Ease of installation on a number of complicated roofs.
- Easy to grow the plant in phases, that suit the operational costs of the clients business.
- Client can choose to increase the plant size from a single solar module at a time, meaning a lower initial installation cost as the inverter capital cost is really cost effective. to unlimited!!
- Excellent and detailed Module Level monitoring.
- In the future... any module type and brand can be added to the system.
Designed & Installed by AM Solar - "Changing the World... One Building at a Time!"