- Backup Load (Priority Circuits in DB e.g. Lights, Fridges, TV's, Alarms, Kitchen, Computers, etc) get their power from:
1st: Solar Power (from the Solar Array)
2nd: Battery Power
3rd: Grid Power (as a last resort)
4th: Standby Gene Power (Future Option).
- Excess Power will feed Non-Priority Load (e.g. Geysers, Pool, Stove, Washings Machines, etc).
- Remaining Excess Power can be fed back into the Grid (Nett-Metering)
- Candian Solar 330W Modules
- Victron Multiplus 5KVA Hybrid Inverter
- Freedom Won Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Nett-Metering Management & Monitoring by Victron (VRM)
Design, Supply and Installation by AM Solar - Professional Solar Solutions